Working Capital Loans
The Working Capital Loan has our most attainable qualification standards and is well-suited for businesses and entrepreneurs without a long, established track record of steady cash flows, good personal and business credit, or collateral to secure a loan. It also allows us to extend financing to higher-risk industries and younger businesses.
Unlike procuring a small business loan with SBA guidelines, this type of alternative business funding is meant to address expenses related to the daily operation of a business. These working capital loans for small business are not meant to replace longer term business financing. Small business capital shouldn't be restricted or constricted. You as the owner know best how to utilize the proceeds of your loan. These small business loans are designed to infuse your business with the capital necessary to maintain your operations or to increase your opportunities to create more revenue within a short time of 3 to 20 months.
In today’s economy, it’s nearly impossible for most small businesses to obtain the working capital financing they need from banks. It’s been most of our clients' previous experience that the only way they could get a loan from a bank was to prove that they didn’t need one! That’s both insulting and illogical. If you didn’t need a business loan why would you be applying for one in the first place?
At Post Oak Funding all of our working capital financing options are fast and simple. You can get an approval within hours and receive funds within days. Small business working capital loans can be the perfect solution!
- Funding Amounts: $5,000 - $500,000
- Terms: 3 – 20 months
- Fixed, daily ACH payment (M-F)
- Repayment cost as low as 12 cents per borrowed dollar
- No prepayment penalty
- 6% early payment discounts available, with the following qualifiers:
- Must be in good standing
- Pay from account funded
- Have term of 6+ months
- Concurrent agreements available for money left on the table
- Can take up to two additional draws
- No expiration timeline
- Renewals as early as 50%
- (no repurchase or double-dipping)
- Must be a U.S. based business (in any of the 50 states!) with an established business checking account
- No minimum FICO score
- $10,000 in average monthly revenue ($120,000 annually)
- At least 6 months in business
Business Funding Options You Won't Find at Your Bank
Alternative business funding sources like Post Oak Funding provide fast business loans for small businesses at a time when obtaining small business loans from banks becomes increasingly difficult. Our application is a single page. The approval process is within hours and funding takes place within days. Compare that process to traditional bank financing and there is no comparison. Post Oak Funding has fast business funding available for your business today!
Below are the basic requirements for ALL of our loans:
- One page application
- In business for at least 1 year
- At least $150,000 in revenue in the last 12 months
- 3 months of bank statements
- No open bankruptcies
How does that compare to banks and other traditional lending sources?
Here are a few more comparisons between us and traditional banks.
Post Oak Funding Loans
- Minimum of 1 year in business
- Imperfect or damaged credit okay
- One page application
- No collateral required
- Fast approval process within hours
- Very high approval rates
- Small manageable daily payments
- Loan proceeds used for any purpose
Traditional Bank Loans
- Minimum of 2 years in business
- Perfect Business and Personal credit
- Extensive loan application
- Extensive collateral required
- Long approval process (weeks or months)
- Very low approval rates
- Large lump sum monthly payments
- Loan proceed use severely restricted
traditional banking process restricts your business growth and success.
Don't allow the traditional banking process and restrictions to constrict your business growth and success. Being a business owner often requires being innovative and thinking outside of the box in order to compete and succeed. Obtaining working capital financing for your business from rigid and extremely conservative lenders can be a daunting and time consuming task, that more often than not ends in failure. Don't allow their business model to control or limit your business goals. We believe in entrepreneurs. You work hard in your business and we here at Post Oak Funding work hard to partner with business owners across the country to achieve their financial goals with fast business loans. We look for reasons to say "Yes", when others say no.
Obtaining financing for your business doesn't have to be difficult! Our working capital loans are fast and simple. For more information, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable financing experts today. Small business capital doesn't have to be hard to get.
Possible uses for small business working capital loans include but aren’t limited to the following:
- To take advantage of an opportunity to grow or expand your business that requires capital
- To deal with an unexpected financial expense or crisis that needs to be resolved quickly
- As a cash-flow bridge that will allow your receivables to catch up with your payables
- Renovations or Franchise required updates
- Advertising and Marketing
- Purchase Inventory